WHAT IS NUTRITION?
Nutrition is the science that looks at the role of nutrients and other substances in food in relation to growth, maintenance, reproduction, health and disease of an organism. It includes food intake, absorption, assimilation, biosynthesis, catabolism, and excretion.
BENEFITS OF A NUTRITIONAL PLAN
Most people know good nutrition and physical activity can help maintain a healthy weight. But the benefits of good nutrition go beyond weight. Good nutrition can help:
- Reduce the risk of some diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, some cancers, and osteoporosis
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Lower high cholesterol
- Improve your well-being
- Improve your ability to fight off illness
- Improve your ability to recover from illness or injury
- Increase your energy level
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you are interested in finding out more about our services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.
BOOK A SESSION
If you are interested in booking this service, please click on the button below.